Few advertisers do not entertain applications from outside of Canada. Please click apply, to check if you are allowed to.
Marketing Communications Manager - Content Strategy
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Sales & Marketing
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- The successful candidate will own the overarching content strategy within a new industry of focus at They will work closely and collaboratively with marketing leads and subject matter experts to build content that engages with key audiences; reinforcing both brand positioning and product marketing efforts. Specifically, the Marketing Communications Manager will be responsible for organizing and refining the development of thought leadership from newly acquired companies and managing all pertinent social channels.
- They will be responsible for upholding a consistent, cohesive and compelling brand story. In addition, the role will be responsible for developing strong partner and influencer relationships within the industry to expand the pool of thought experts and extend content reach via social media. The successful candidate will also lead content and agenda development for an annual client conference.
- Self-starter - able to work independently; anticipates needs and takes initiative
- Analytical - able to quickly synthesize key information and take action to drive results
- Organized - excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Adaptable - comfortable working in a dynamic, quickly evolving environment
- Problem solver - able to easily pivot and find new, innovative solutions
- Team oriented - exceptionally strong interpersonal skills, works well with individuals across teams
- Calm & confident in crisis situations