Manager for Satellite Installation- Operations Manager
StuCo Pro LLC
Easton, Massachusetts, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Executive Positions
This position is a key element to our business - the successful candidate will be in charge of the operations of our Boston, MA Market, within the residential install and service sector. We are looking for career-minded individuals with a record of breaking goals and exceeding expectations. If you are driven to succeed, want to be rewarded for your effort, and work with true professionals in the satellite industry then this position may be the perfect fit for you.
The Operations Manager will play a vital role in overseeing our internal operations and making improvements to our services and associated business processes as we scale Boston and surrounding cities. The Operations Manager will help manage the assigned technicians under his/her market and interact with them directly. The Operations Manager will also interact directly with customers to manage and resolve service requests.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to work comfortably in a high growth environment and be willing to take initiative in proactively identifying and resolving problems with minimal direction. While extensive experience is not required, it is preferred. The ideal candidate will have clearly demonstrated problem-solving skills and an ability to quickly learn and teach others.
The ability to work effectively in teams and enhance the performances of technicians is essential. The candidate can expect to receive similar support from a highly collaborative and supportive core management team. Strong interpersonal and listening skills are highly important to quickly understand and respond to customer and team member needs.
- Managing a Team of Technicians.
- Training Technicians.
- Maintaining Inventory.
- Troubleshooting and Problem Solving.
- Providing Excellent Customer Service.
- Balancing daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Experience in cable and satellite equipment installation preferred.
- Previous experience in construction with hand/power tools preferred.
- Management experience is preferred.
- Must pass a background check and drug test.
- Opportunities for advancement in our growing organization
How to Get Hired:
- Apply to this ad
- Have a quick phone interview with our recruiting team
- Attend an on-site interview with one of our regional managers
- Pass background check and drug test
- Start a rewarding new career in a great industry