HVAC Recruitment 20400.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Barnsley, Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
You will be working for one of the UK's largest and well known facilities management companies who turnover £3.5 billion in the UK and £16 billion worldwide. They are responsible for a number of large prestigious contracts / buildings within the UK. They employ engineers, help-desk and back house support of facilities maintenance among many other positions. They have over 20,000 UK based staff on over 26000 UK sites and are now looking to recruit a Help Desk Manager to join the team at a well-known site in Leeds.
· To Provide 242/7/365 a customer facing responsive maintenance service
· To undertake a range of minor repairs, cleaning and planned maintenance tasks and carry out these quickly and efficiently to a high standard
· To work with and assist, other members of the maintenance team as required
· Minimise penalty deductions by responding in a timely manner to all maintenance job requests in accordance within the requirements of the concession/Project Agreement.
· Demonstrate the Companies core values of Drive, Commitment, Daring, Cohesion
· Demonstrate an observable commitment to establish a zero harm culture
· Fabric repairs painting, patch plastering, ceiling repairs, and wall protection, glazing, and flooring repairs as necessary.
· Mechanical repairs, tap rewashing, drain unblocking, pre-planned maintenance, water testing, and assisting in minor repairs
· Adjust working patterns, or undertake overtime works as required to maintenance service, or provide cover for absent colleagues.
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
· DBS/DS Standard
· Experience in carrying out similar role
· Would suit a Part qualified with electrical/mechanical background
· Have an understanding of the operational procedures and safe working practices applicable to the task
· Have a basic understanding of Building Services
Electrical qualifications are essential for this role
This is a full time permanent role working on a 12 hour shift rota
Salary is £20,400 + £3,060 shift allowance
If you are interested in the Maintenance Assistant role please apply with your CV or call Sam on (phone number removed)