Level 3 TA Needed
Anonymous 26295.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Daventry, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Job type: contract
Job industry: Education
Simply Education are working with a lovely Nursery based in Daventry, Northamptonshire, who are looking for an experienced Level 3 Nursery Nurse. The role is to start from September 2018 ongoing for a term.
The ideal candidate will have at least 6 months experience and will be up to date with the current national curriculum / EYFS.
SEN experience is desirable but not essential.
The role is flexible and is based around a part time role.
To be a successful candidate you will need to;
-At least 6 months experience
-Ideally have a TA qualification (HLTA / Level 3)
-Have the ability and experience of working in education
-Be adaptable to all working surroundings
-Inspire and have a passion to educate
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Control if your own teaching diary; flexibility in your teaching week.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks