Level 2 or 3 Teaching Assistant KS2
GSL Education - Leicester
Leicester, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Education
KS2 Teaching Assistant
Start Date - ASAP
Salary - Negotiable
Contract Type- Permanent/ Long Term for the right candidate
Would you like the opportunity to gain some invaluable classroom experience within a thriving Primary School as a Teaching Assistant for KS2?
We are looking for staff who can share our schools passion for learning, and have a philosophy that all pupils deserve the best and are committed to giving their best. The school has excellent facilities that will better meet the needs of our pupils and enhance their education. We offer a comprehensive Induction for all new staff and have excellent professional development opportunities for all.
Ideally, you need to have:
* Graduated with a degree
* Eligibility to live and work in the UK
* Capability to relate well with children and to go that extra mile
* An understanding of the KS2 curriculum and the needs of children
* Can work independently when delivering planned learning experiences for children, adapting where appropriate and taking account of progress.
* Value the importance of developing positive learning interactions that provide success for all children and impact positively on self-esteem
* Patient, focused and organised - particularly in keeping records of children's progress.
The school offers:
* Excellent pay rates
* A welcoming, vibrant and inclusive school community
* Dedicated and passionate support staff
* Excellent career development opportunities
Interested applicants are requested to drop their CV's to GSL Education ASAP! GSL Education is an ethical teaching and support staff agency welcoming all members of the community to join us. Our foundations are based in charitable work in the UK and abroad and we seek to make a difference to the lives of teaching and learning practitioners as well as our client schools across the UK