Leasing Consultant - Affordable Housing
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Real Estate & Property
Tax Credit Experienced Leasing Consultant/Leasing Agent/Leasing Professional
BG MULTIFAMILY provides talent to apartment communities across the nation! We're seeking experienced leasing professionals with tax credit or affordable housing experience f or the Property Management Industry. BG MULTIFAMILY hires full-time and part-time professionals for available apartment community maintenance, leasing & office positions.
GREAT team culture, competitive salary, WEEKLY pay, temporary and permanent placement opportunities, medical, dental & more!
As a Leasing Agent, you are the first step in creating a sense of community for current and prospective residents. You are responsible for providing exceptional customer service and using your sales skills to convert property tours to leases. Consider this role as the first line of defense for the property manager. This position reports to the property manager and requires strong attention to detail and the ability to follow directions.
General Job Duties
· Answer the phone, maintain organized and proper filing systems, etc.
· Greet prospective residents and work with current residents to resolve concerns and submit service requests
· Tour the community & vacant apartment homes, knowledge of community floor plans
· Oversee and ensure the accurate completion of application and lease paperwork
· Adhere to marketing campaigns as-needed
· Assisting the Property Manager to ensure compliance with financing programs such as Tax Credit, Bond compliance, HUD, etc.
· 6 Months Multifamily Industry experience
· Knowledge/experience in Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC), Section 42, or other affordable housing programs preferred.
· Property Management Software Knowledge (Yardi, OneSite, BlueMoon, etc)
· Knowledge of Fair Housing Laws
· Have dependable transportation to and from work
· Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
· Ability to work weekends
· Maintain a friendly and customer service oriented approach to co-workers and customers
BG MULTIFAMILY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER