Lead Quality Utilities T8&9 EPC-1
Oil and Gas Services
Doha, Doha, Qatar
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Mining / Oil / Gas
· The NFE Onshore Lead Quality coordinates site inspection of the work to verify project quality requirements for Construction at Ras Laffan Site.
· Responsible for ensuring Company participation in site inspection and tests activities.
· The Lead Quality shall coordinate quality surveillance assessments and provide direction to site Quality Control (QC) inspection personnel.
· Monitors and verifies the key elements of the Flawless Execution to ensure a robust completion of the work and turnover.
Required Experience / Qualifications · 15 years' experience associated with Quality Control & coordination of quality activities within the Oil & Gas Construction Industry.
· Preferred: Associates Engineering or Engineering degree in Structural, Mechanical, Materials or Science.
Knowledge and Key Skills
· Experience with multi-national contractors, in particular those involved in construction of LNG Onshore facilities
· Strong coordination skills, extensive quality experience in responsible roles on major engineering & construction projects
· Experienced in facilitating & coordinating efforts to resolve interfaces issues
· Experience with conducting audits & assessing process-driven quality systems