IF Recruitment Ltd 55000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Ipswich, Suffolk, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Job Contact: Gemma Hookway
Job Title: Lead Developer
Salary: £50k - £55k
I have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Lead Developer to join a leading edge technology company with offices based worldwide. The successful applicant will join a highly talented digital team that focuses on delivering services around Real Time interaction.
Work closely with the creative teams to produce personalised interactive video services for a range of cross sectorial clients, this varied and interesting position will involve taking forward project design concepts and implementing them into a current platform.
The key responsibilities
- You will be the 'go to person' for all the related technical advice and mentor the junior members of the team.
- You will work closely with the creative and Pre-Sales teams to help craft solutions, win sales and help support the product growth.
- You will work closely with key partners and stakeholders by providing the technical expertise and knowledge for them to group their abilities and deliver the desired solutions.
- You will develop close client and partner relationships.
- Provide training both to the team and partners where required to ensure skills and knowledge.
- Strong skills in dynamic programming languages such as PHP (a must have)
- Ability to develop and consume REST and SOAP based web services; Implement data interfaces and integration between API's.
- Knowledge of DNS, Web Security, Authentication and email server configuration; Understand AWS and Cloud based infrastructure.
- A great working knowledge of GIT and version control, including best practice
Be able to spot good and bad creative implementation, working from designs with pixel perfect attention to detail.
- Understand best practice, browser compatibility and the digital latest trends and best practice.
Setup and monitor reporting systems.
- GA and Adobe DTM (experience would be beneficial).
- Ability to study a script and transfer narrative logic to conditional logic, and structure the data dictionary to support both the interface and narrative requirements.
- Appreciate a projects creative style and follow it when adding creative elements such as dynamic text, images and functionality.
- The ability to provide Technical user instruction skills to support the projects for clients and other team members.
- Provide creative guidance for text sizes/fonts/colours/positions - have an eye for detail!
- Knowledge and experience of Data analytics, Good communicator, planner, self-starter, etc. to be able to manage relationships and deliver well
This company provides a comprehensive and competitive benefits package