Anonymous 46300.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Leatherhead, Surrey, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Accounting
Looking for an individual studying towards or qualified in ACMA, ACA or ACCA looking for their next opportunity! Requiring a proactive, team player who has experience in an accounting environment.
Full time, permanent role based in Leatherhead, Surrey with parking onsite.
Paying £46,300k per annum.
The successful candidate will be subject to full security and financial clearance checks.
* To carry out month end activities to close out the period
* To produce flash results
* To produce monthly management summary and management reports
* To resolve the invoice resolution queues
* To perform KART Balance Sheet reconciliations each month
* To prepare unbilled reports
* To chase outstanding debts
* To raise monthly invoices to clients for the operations
* To help facilitate monthly financial reviews with operations
* To implement and monitor internal financial controls
* Regularly review cost against budget, actively seeking ways to save costs/areas to improve
* Works within allocated budgets and resources
* Regularly reviews processes which have a financial impact
* Participates in the setting of forecasts and plans
* Stepping in for the supervisor when required
* Good IT skills with proficiency in Excel, Word and SAP financial system desirable
* Knowledge of US GAAP desirable
* Project Accounting Experience would be an advantage
* Qualified or studying towards ACMA, ACA or ACCA
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry