Lawson Programmer Analyst (Java)
Vienna, Virginia, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Leading Organization based in VA is seeking a Sr. Lawson Programmer/Analyst to maintain existing HR and Finance computer applications, as well as design and implement new applications meeting customer requirements.
- Maintain existing Lawson HR and Finance custom interfaces.
- Support the Finance and HR department when needed.
- Design, develop and implement new interfaces for Lawson HR/Finance using the different Lawson tools (IPA, SSIS packages and ETLs).
- Design, develop and implement new reports and maintain existing reports using Crystal Reports.
- Provide support to the HR and Finance departments as needed.
- Develop UNIX Korn Shell scripts to send files automatically to Vendors.
- Develop API to exchange data with Vendors.
- Consult and collaborate with users to determine needs on an ongoing basis throughout development.
- Work with our hosting provider to resolve issues.
- Create ETL processes to load information into our Reporting Database ensuring data integrity.
Create and maintain Stored Procedures in MS SQL Server.
- Provide Ad Hoc queries to various departments.
- Manage Lawson id creations and password resets (when needed).
- 5 or more years of experience with SQL Development (MS SQL Server and Oracle)
- 5 or more years of experience developing API services.
- 3 or more years of experience with Crystal Reports
- 3 or more years of experience creating and writing SSIS packages and ETLs (Extract, Transfer, Load) in SQL Server from external sources.
- Experience working in Lawson environment (HR, Finance and Employee and Manager Self Service).
- Experience developing IPA (Infor Process Automation).
- Experience with Lawson Security.
- Experience developing with Lawson 4GL.
- Experience managing LBI.
Send qualified resume
Contact Lee- provided by Dice