Anonymous 30000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Speke, Liverpool, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Construction
Land Executive - New Build Housing
Upto £30,000 + Package
Purpose of the role
My client is a privately owned successful developer who are seeking an experienced Land Executive to join their team. Working with the land team to identify and procure new land/development opportunities-from initial sourcing, collating sales and technical information, assisting with site valuation and assisting with the legal process through to completion.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Land identification by way of review of Local Plan policies and monitoring planning applications.
* Building and maintaining a strong rapport with land agents, promoters and owners.
* Assisting other departments including technical, commercial and sales as and when required
* Assisting with the due diligence required in the preparation of site appraisals.
* Produce professional land packs to ensure senior management have access to all relevant information.
* Collating data and reports for planning applications.
* Occasional out-of-hours meetings/events.
* The role holder is expected to be committed to equal opportunities and to promote non-discriminatory practices in all aspects of work undertaken.
The ideal candidate
* Must have a Driving Licence and be willing to travel
* Desire to learn and develop a rewarding and exciting career
* Must have an understanding of the planning system
* Must have the ability to communicate with a wide range of people
* Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
* Results focused with the ability to take ownership of task
* Excellent team player who can work flexibly to meet business requirements
* Confidential and professional networker
* Currently working for a new build housing developer
For more information please call Becky Kitson on (Apply online only)
Please note that due to the high level of applications we are only able to contact you if short listed for this vacancy. If you have not been contacted within 3 days then your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
Please visit our website to view all current opportunities. If you would like to receive notifications of all new vacancies, you can go either go to our Facebook page and simply click on the "Like" button, or alternatively you can follow us on