Please scroll down, To apply
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Science & Technology
- Conduct laboratory feasibility study with contaminated environmental samples
- Perform EPA testing protocols and handle hazardous materials
- Analyze samples, report results and document methods
- Maintain and operate a variety of instruments.
- Maintain excellence in safety, health and environment practices
Required Education and Experience
- 0-2 years of industrial experience
- BS in Chemistry or related field
- Analytical/wet chemistry experience is preferred
- Strategic thinking and analytical problem solving skills
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.