KS1 teachers required - Wakefield
Academics Ltd 130.00 British Pound . GBP Per day
Wakefield, Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Job type: temporary
Job industry: Education
Key Stage 1 Teachers required for Wakefield Area - Daily and long term
Academics are seeking to support Education and Training of the future generations within the Wakefield region and already work closely with a number of client Primary and Nursery schools that are needing Primary Teaching professionals for ad hoc and daily and short term cover solutions.
The role of a supply teacher with Academics LTD requires you to be:
* Highly motivated
* Flexible and adaptable
* Think of your feet
* Reliable with good time keeping
* Ability to build rapport quickly with pupils
* Posses strong classroom management
* Highly organised
* Adhere to school policies and follow planning when set.
* Always have a supply bag of tricks for extension task and to keep pupils engaged when needed.
* Professional and apprachable
* Marking the work set is often required.
The role of a supply teacher can offer you:
* Competitive rates of daily pay
* Better work life balance
* Meet new people
* Local Wakefield West Yorkshire based work
* Opportunity to offer continuity to the classroom and schools
* Chance to just teach
* Chance to raise attainment and help children learn and progress
* Dedicated Academics Consultant managing your daily work opportunities
* Work with a friendly and supportive team here at Academics Ltd.
* Opportunity to complete Education and Training through Academics Ltd, we have online courses available and also often in half term and holiday time we will offer refresher courses for FREE.
* Referral schemes to reward candidate loyalty
If you are a KS1 Primary Teacher Wakefield based then please make contact with Academics ltd today