Java Vert.x Developer
Landing.jobs DE Partner
salary: 75000.00 € Annual
Berlin City, Berlin, Germany
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Salary: €60.000 - €75.000
Expires at: 2018-02-15
Landing.jobs is hiring for a German partner dealing with a patent pending algorithms for highly efficient real-time advertising. If you like to work with cutting of the edge of big data, machine learning and real- time technologies this opportunity would fit to you.
We are 100% science- and technology-focused and process and analyze massive amounts of data. We are operating large-scale deployments of real-time web services, as well.
- You will be part of our experienced and inspiring development team
- You will develop sophisticated solutions for our bidding stack that handles hundreds of thousands of requests per second
- You will drive your software from design through implementation into operations.
- You will take responsibility for the stability and performance of our platform.
- You will interact with our international technology partners
- Successful completed academic degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in building highly scalable, distributed systems
- Proficiency in Java and understanding of related technologies, e.g. Vert.x, Guice, JUnit, Maven, etc.
- Good understanding of distributed software systems and queuing technologies, e.g. Kafka, RabbitMQ
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases, e.g. PostgreSQL, Redis, Aerospike, HBase, etc.
- Desire to quickly learn new technologies and work on existing code written in any programming language
- Knowledge of Node.js
- Hands-on DevOps attitude and the will to take responsibility for operating the software that you design and implement
- Latest technologies
- Blue card - VISA support
- Health insurance
- Free coffee, drinks and fruits (Coffee & Club Mate all you can drink)
- Flexible working hours
- A level of freedom and responsibility
- 28 days of vacation