Java Spring Developer
Reliable Software Resources
Plano, Texas, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Trust You re Doing Good.
Enclosed is the job description for your perusal. If you are interested, kindly send me your updated resume along with the expected rate ASAP.
Role: Java Spring Developer
Location: Plano, TX
Duration: Long Term
- Responsible for implementing part or all of the technical solution to the client, in accordance with an agreed technical design
- Occasionally responsible for providing a detailed technical design for enterprise solutions
- Understands a broad spectrum of technology in order to provide part or all of a detailed technical design which meets customer requirements
- Often leads small-to-medium technical projects. Works with and under the direction of the Project/Technical Manager and with customer nominated representatives. Liaises with Solutions Architect as appropriate
- Provides technical support and input on the application of technology to a defined business segment
- Provides advice on solution and integration opportunities to defined segments
- Provides technical leadership on specific integration activities that are part of an engagement
- Provides planning and design support for the development of solution architectures that will be implemented in a multiple system environment
- Communicates across client community, and is viewed as adding value
- Contributes to knowledge tools and communities, and ensures project learning s are documented and shared. Role models Focuses on single customer. Solves diverse and complex.
- 2-6 years of professional experience and a Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent degree; without a degree, three additional years of relevant professional experience
- 2-6 years of strong core Java & J2EE professional experience
- 2-6 years of experience in Springboot Framework, Microservices.
- 2-4 years of experience with Apache Camel. Specifically, implementing Apache Camel flows manually with Spring Boot.
- Experience in Cassandra or other NoSQL databases is preferred.
- Experience in Kafka or ActiveMQ is preferred.
- Good understanding of API and Integration concepts and technologies, such as REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, message queues, and Integration Pattern / frameworks.
- Experience in any continuous integration and continuous delivery tools ( eg: git hub, Jenkins, bamboo , gradle/maven , artifactory)
- Familiarity with any Java containers and logging / monitoring solutions.
- Experience in triaging, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal, written, etc.) with technical and non-technical staff.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies
- Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to be individually responsible for the design and scope of deliverables within a field of expertise. Has led small team in delivery of a specific deliverable
- Mastered at least one technical discipline with strong knowledge in at least three major technology areas
- Possesses advanced level of business, technical, or functional knowledge
- Ability to perform/drive resolution of problems on combinations and interactions of products
- Ability to apply technology and consulting to solve a client business problem
- Able to communicate and present complex issues with assurance and confidence
- Demonstrates the use of consulting skills including: questioning, listening, ideas development, permission and rapport, and influencing
- Owns and produces customer documentation. Ability to translate technical details into concise and easy to understand written form. Ability to write relevant components of a proposal document (e.g. answer specific RFP questions). Ability to translate verbal requirements from face to face client meetings into requirements documents, statements of work, and proposals
- Able to discuss (within own area of expertise) requirements with a customer, and to challenge and clarify when appropriate. From the requirements, able to develop a high level design or plan, and then estimate the amount of effort required to deliver. Able to advise the engagement owner about the risks associated with this work package
- Ability to work with a team to provide written responses to technical proposals and /or reports/documentation for delivery
Sr. Technical Recruiter
22260 Haggerty Rd, Suite # 285,Northville, MI 48167.- provided by Dice