Austin, Texas, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Hi Professional ,
Kindly go through the below requirement and if you are interested share your updated resume ASAP.
Job Title: Java consultants
Location: Austin, TX
Job Type : Full time
Need to attend in-person interview:
Date: Friday Sep 6th, 2019
Time: 1pm -6pm CST
Venue: 13785 N Research Blvd, Suite 125, Austin, TX 78750
ROLE: Java Senior Developer
Required Technical Skill Set: Java/J2EE
Desired Experience Range: 7-12 years
Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioral Competency)
Java Development, Data structures, Algorithm, Problem solving, System design, Distributed systems
Hands-on expertise in Java 8 and Java Enterprise technology applications architecture, design, development and support
Complete understanding of Java collections framework including their performance implications of various data structures and algorithms
Through understanding of Java threading/concurrency this not only includes synchronized blocks, wait notify, but also
executors, ThreadPools, Fork/Join, blocking queues, semaphores, countdown latch etc..
Good knowledge of working with NoSQL DB & preferably MongoDB for varierty of use cases such as caching, config and transactional data.
Abilty to write functional style code using Java 8 constructs
Able to analyze business requirements and create efficient solutions
Solid knowledge of applications performance improvement techniques and caching solutions
Must be able to brainstorm and communicate technology ideas and issues with peers and IT management
Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
Must be able to clearly define solutions for requirements and evaluate options
Core skill: Java/J2EE
Strong Plus: Experience with Java backend MVC frameworks such as
Experience coding JSPs
Experience coding Servlets and other plain old java objects (POJOs)
Experience with Automation frameworks
Java 8 programming
Agile development experience is a plus
Responsibility of / Expectations from the Role:
1 Design and Development of complex applications.
2 Design and develop applications using Java/J2EE, Spring/Hibernate Framework
3 Flexible and works well as part of a fast-paced product development team
4 Working with Cross Functional and Cross Country teams
5 Technical Documentation
ROLE: JAVA full stack developer (5-12 years)
We are looking for candidate who has most of their experience with front-end web technology.
Candidate must have the ability to construct web pages with CSS and have worked with React
- We also need them to understand Java backend technology as they will be both
constructing and consuming web services. If we were to breakup the experience in terms of
percentage, it would be about 50% front-end and 50% backend.
CSS (web page layouts--must be able to construct a page from scratch, not just know how to
change font colors)
ReactJS / Angular JS
NPM + Webpack
JPA Framworks / RDMS / SQL
ROLE: Java Technical Lead (8-15 yrs max)
- Take up the responsibility of the entire Project.
- Carefully analyse the project and rectify the errors found in the process.
- Undergoing the process of analysis in order to fulfil the requirement of system wide.
- Developing the detailed design structure after understanding the requirements and the design.
- Reporting for all the weekly tasks in form of accurate and detailed reports.
- To keep a check on the whole system, conduct the testing and integration testing for the entire system.
- Working on identifying the project risk and planning mitigation action with the PM at project level.
- Lead should be proactive while reacting to the surprises and should have written explanation for the same.
- Work with offshore teams
- Experience in debugging and correcting errors in code.
- Software development and implementation experience
- Experience using Java, Spring MVC, Spring boot, Hibernate, J2EE
- Understanding and experience with Object Oriented Programming (OOP) a must
- Experience in Web Services Design, Testing, and Implementation
- Ability to work with others on a Agile Scrum development team
- Java Full Stack
- Java, J2EE, REST
- experience with Linux environment
- NoSQL/MongoDB/Cassandra exp
Cloud exp (CI/CD process, Docker, Kubernetes)
Thanks & Regards
Alt Email :
ITBMS Inc | Consulting. Knowledge. Solutions I
1967 Rte 27, Ste 27 | Edison | NJ 08817
Extn 1011 (O)| (F) |
- provided by Dice