Intervention Teacher - Part time/ Full time
London City, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Education
INTERVENTION TEACHER - PART TIME OR FULL TIME
- Lovely Children
- Can be full time or part time hours
- Fresh and dynamic staff team
- Caring and supportive headteacher
- Exciting teaching & learning environment
- Excellent transport links
- Inner London weighting
Our fantastic client school, located in the heart of East of East London is looking for a Primary Intervention Teacher to take a group of 5-10 children in year 6. The role will involve teaching English and Maths to children that require additional support in order for them to achieve the best results in their SATs exams. The afternoons will involve doing general PPA cover where needed across the school, should the teacher wish to take a full time post.
Intervention teacher in this school is a key role and it's imperative that you are able to deliver engaging and interactive lessons, that will make learning a fun experience for the children. Children within the school respond well to visually enticing lessons.
The school is a Good Ofsted rated school and they are situated close to an underground station. The headteacher is dynamic and enthusiastic and is known for inspiring both children and teachers within the school. This is a very 'Happy' school to work within.
Teachers applying for this role must have the following:-
- A Recognised Teaching Qualification with QTS
- Previous experience of working in KS1 or KS2 within the UK system (preferable but not essential)
- Two Teaching Related References
- A recent DBS
- Experience of managing a small team
If you are seeking a change from having your own class, this could be an excellent opportunity for you.
Please send your CV to Cara at Reeson Education asap for immediate interview.