International Tax Manager
Coppell, Texas, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Accounting
Strivector specializes in full-time and contract position hiring for companies like Amazon, Client, Client, Client, Capgemini and many other Fortune 500 companies and Startups. Our clients are growing so fast that they can't hire good people fast enough to keep up with their growth. So we help them. We reach out to awesome talented individuals like you and connect them to their dream companies and dream jobs.
So if you're one of the best, and you are looking for something better, let's talk! :-D
This is an International Tax Manager position and requires someone who has mention International Tax, income tax, tax accounting, etc. As an International Tax Manager your roles and responsibilities as International Tax Manager will include:
US International Tax Compliance
- Responsible for US Tax compliance related to international markets on a quarterly, annual basis including all correspondence,
- Review federal and international income tax returns, including Forms 5471, 8858, 8991, 8992, 8975 and 1118.
- Prepare and review Subpart F, Section 956, GILTI, BEAT, FDII and foreign tax credit calculations.
- Assist with federal and international income tax audits.
- Ensure the Tax Department Sarbanes-Oxley requirements are met.
- Assist with the preparation of income tax provisions in accordance with ASC 740, including maintenance of deferred income tax assets and liabilities, review of tax positions under FIN 48, and reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
- Research income tax issues by jurisdiction and document findings.
- Responsible for monitoring and understanding forecasted Taxable Income /Loss and implications of changes in the forecast to tax deliverables.
- Participate in legal entity rationalization initiatives to ensure relevancy and optimal tax outcome.
- Responsible for managing International transfer-pricing studies and liaising with businesses and vendors to achieve best outcome for GameStop. Review transfer pricing reports and documentation including annual requirements and review of new transactions.
- Responsible for R&D credit initiatives liaising with the appropriate business stakeholders and vendors.
- Manage Cash Repatriation initiatives and provide strategic solutions to cash movements.
- Work closely with State Income Tax function and Federal Income Tax functions to achieve joint Tax goals.
- Manage tax vendors and responsible for timely submission of month-end accruals.
- Responsibility to identify opportunities to improve processes and optimize tax systems and automation tools.
- Participate in the design and implementation of the company's upcoming ERP implementation of Microsoft DC 365 and related systems for tax provision.
Most importantly, you need to be a passionate International Tax Manager who enjoys his work and is considered to be one of the best within your organization. The ideal International Tax Manager would be someone with deep experience in many (if not all) of the following:
- Accredited bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or a related field required.
- 8+ years of international tax experience required, some of which must be in Big 4 Tax function working on global multi-jurisdiction organizations and some in private industry.
- Experience with research, analysis, and interpretation of Federal income tax laws.
- Direct experience in identifying relevant International (Europe, Asia, and Canada) tax issues and ability to determine their potential impact to client.
- Experience in people managerial skills and ability to coach and guide team members effectively.
- Expert project planning skills, including the ability to organize, prioritize and control job responsibilities to meet deadlines in an environment with overlapping and competing priorities.
- Proficient knowledge of tax provision software including OneSource and Hyperion Tax Provision modules is a must.
- CPA, MBA, MS Taxation or JD Taxation
Compensation: Based on Experience. One of the best in the industry
Minimum Education: Bachelor's, Master's or Doctorate in Computer Science or Engineering
Minimum Experience: 5+ years of Federal International income Tax, tax accounting experience
Type of position: Full-time Permanent Position with benefits
Location: Grapevine, TX
Relocation accepted: Yes