International Special Operations Support SMEs (J3-I Plans & Ops Branch
DynCorp International LLC.
Tampa, Florida, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Government & Defence
* Description *
/ *This position is contingent upon contract award.* /
* Qualifications and Skills Requirements *
* Graduate of US SOF component selection and assessment program such as US Army Special Forces Qualification Course (SFQC), Basic Underwater Demolition School (BUDS) or other SOF component equivalent.
* Bachelor?s degree in any field from an accredited university.
* One year recent (last 5 years) combat/operational experience as part of International Stabilization Force Afghanistan (ISAF) or similar multinational special operation.
* 3 years recent (last 7 years) regional experience as member of GCC or TSOC staff.
* Graduate of a Joint Professional Military Education course, Intermediate Development Course or a Senior Professional Military Education Course
* 3 years? experience in international SOF environment, (e.g., assignment to MN SOF headquarters such as the NATO SOF HQ, or GCC coalition coordination center).
* Trained or certified Foreign Disclosure Officer (FDO) or Foreign Disclosure Representative (FDR).
* Current DoD Top Secret clearance and eligible for SCI access
* GS-13 Equivalent
**Job:** **Logistics / Transportation*
**Title:** *International Special Operations Support SMEs (J3-I Plans & Ops Branch)-Contingent upon award*
**Location:** *UNITED STATES-FLORIDA-MACDILL AFB*
**Requisition ID:** *PR*
DynCorp International is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. DynCorp International provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals in accordance with applicable federal law. The company will provide reasonable accommodation for the known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the company?s operations. Applicants who need a reasonable accommodation during the employment application process should contact . Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation should call this number.