International Healthcare Recruitment Consultant
Anonymous 30000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Manchester, Lancashire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: HR / Recruitment
Source and select literally hundreds of doctors and nurses for Nursing homes and medical facilities from countries where the skills and experience levels are high, but job opportunities are few and far between.
This opportunity is for an experienced healthcare recruitment consultant, senior healthcare recruitment consultant or someone with experience recruiting internationally for UK based positions. This presents you with the opportunity to develop personally and professionally with a quality and compliance focused, specialist healthcare recruitment business.
Travel periodically throughout the year to the Philippines and India where you be interviewing volumes of experienced doctors and nurses alongside global partners. When you're not oversees, you will be project managing and coordinating the international recruitment projects of Doctors and Nurses for UK positions.
Managing complex pre-employment processes, you will also be responsible for business development within existing framework agreements. Managing specific projects and developing client relationships you will also be identifying, assessing and managing internal and external risk and effectively communicating to all parties involved.
* Work with a well-established, growing and highly regarded, professional, international healthcare specialist.
* Develop your recruitment experience with project management remit.
* Join a positive and supportive team of 10 with clear opportunities to progress your career through Senior, Manager and up to Head of Function.
* Travel internationally to India and the Philippines.
* You will need demonstrable success either recruiting for healthcare professionals whether within the UK or Internationally or experience of International recruitment for UK based positions.
* You will need clear communication skills and the ability to manage, multiple, complex processes.
* You will be degree educated and willing and able to spend time abroad. As an indication, this could be 3-4 times a year for 1-2 weeks at a time.
* This is no ordinary recruitment position and comprehensive training is provided to support in transition should this represent a change in sector.
Well established,10-year-old business with 5 offices across the UK and Europe. The business handles everything in terms of logistics, sourcing and pre-screening, offer management, compliance, all travel and accommodation etc.
* Highly competitive salary and commission structure
* Bespoke training and support
* Genuine career opportunities with a business that promotes from within
* Regular incentive and rewards recognising success
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant Recruitment Agency /Recruitment Consultancy experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text. PB Select Ltd is an employment agency practicing within the Recruitment to Recruitment marketplace. We welcome applications from suitably qualified candidates, no matter what their age, race, gender or lifestyle and those who have the right to live and work in the UK and have a good command of the English language. If, after submitting your CV, you have not heard from us within 3 days then unfortunately we are unable to consider you for this position, however, we may contact you in the future regarding other appropriate positions we have