Internal Sales Executive- Timber
Anonymous 30000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Manchester, Lancashire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Construction
Due to internal promotion my client is seeking a dynamic individual to join their sales team. If you are hungry for success, have a positive attitude and have something unique to bring to the table then this opportunity is for you. This position is for an experienced individual that has the professionalism and the expertise to deal with clients from site to Director level.
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Working within a team that continually works together in promoting the company's Timber & Timber products to exciting sectors including JOINERY COMPANIES, MERCHANTS & HIGH END SHOPFTTING COMPANIES.
* To develop both new & existing clients
* Dealing with customer queries and enquiries
* Understanding customer needs and requirements , research accounts , identify key players
* Maintain & expand your data base
* Take internal sales orders, following up sales enquiries and delivery schedules
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
* Proven sales experience
* Timber knowledge essential
* Self motivated with the ability to work with a minimum of supervision
* A team player with a flexible approach at all times
* Effective communication skills
* Customer focused with sound commercial skills.
* Good IT skills & PC literate.
* Strong listening and presentation skills
Salary Competitive remuneration package, along with benefits and attractive bonus scheme