Internal Sales Executive 12 Month FTC
Anonymous 24000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Manchester, Lancashire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Primary Industry
My client are offering an industry leading package to join their Internal Sales team on a 12 month fixed term contract in this exciting period of growth. Generous holidays, Company private pension plan, healthcare cash plan, employee discount savings plan, cycle to work scheme and childcare vouchers.
As an Internal sales Executive you will develop and maintain a good working relationship with my clients customers to get the most out of their accounts and to maximise their spend with the company. You will also be targeted on new business development.
As an Internal Sales Executive your duties will be:
• Develop a call activity plan to develop new and existing business.
• Provide reports on business intelligence and competitor information
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships both internally and externally.
• Build strong relationships with operations and support peers within the business
• Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts.
• Oversee customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit.
• Sales administration.
• Attend meetings with customers at their sites
• Identify, qualify, record and track new business opportunities in company provided CRM system.
• Use CRM system for timely and accurate forecast management and reporting
• Attend and contribute to sales, operational, team and departmental meetings as required.
• Build strong relationships with operations and support peers in the business
• Metrics including individual and team performance against sales targets, enquiries and customer interactions (number of phone calls)
• Use of CRM and forecast accuracy
• Previous sales and account management experience
• Inside sales experience within a fast paced and highly client focused environment.
• Ability to manage workload in a fast-paced environment.
• Effective at prioritising tasks for completion.
• Ability to build strong customer relationships.
• A formal qualification in Science would be advantageous.
• Enthusiastic, energetic and self-motivated.
A full, clean driving license will be required.
If this sounds like you apply below today