Intern, Implementation-Conversion Analyst, Summer Associate Developmen
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Other
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Associate Development Program (Internship)
Education Desired :
High School Diploma
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
Join the 2021 Associate Development Summer Internship Program today!
As a 2021 Summer Intern with FIS, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects, community service activities, social events, professional development seminars and work alongside team mentors. This is a full time (40hrs/week) paid internship that will begin on June 7, 2021 and conclude on August 13, 2021.
About The Team
Our team implements a new FIS product - Zelle. We are responsible for project management and following FIS and team guidelines to implement. We work with Fortune 500 companies, credit unions and smaller institutions. We are fast-paced team that continues to grow.
What You Will Be Doing
You will be responsible for implementing clients assigned to you. Duties include:
- Project Scope Confirmation
- Weekly Client Meetings
- Maintenance of project documents to include timelines, Issues Lists and related artifacts
- Interaction with numerous FIS teams and outside vendor
- Ownership of issues and troubleshooting to resolutions
- Direct Communication with clients
What You Bring
- Rising Senior (graduating December 2021 through May 2022)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated and willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What We Offer You
- Competitive full-time paid summer internship
- Opportunity to participate in projects that directly impact business value
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.