Interim Talent Acquisition Partner (startup)
Henlee Resourcing 60000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Swindon City, Swindon, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: HR / Recruitment
Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this European Logistics Group based in Swindon to recruit an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner initially for 6 months to set up a professional and efficient recruitment function for the business. It's estimated this role will be for 6 months at which point the day to day will be handed over to a member of the HR team / an operational Recruiter.
We are looking for somebody who will set up and oversee the full recruitment cycle including advertising, direct sourcing candidates, headhunting, referrals and less regularly, the use of recruitment agencies, through to managing the interview, assessment and selection process. To achieve this, you will partner hiring managers with a variety of recruitment and selection activities across the business. You will coordinate the attraction and selection of a range of roles, ensuring the right people are in place at the right time and the right costs, delivering a fully rounded recruitment solution ensuring candidates receive the best recruitment experience.
The role presents an opportunity to implement strong resourcing practices ensuring success at a crucial time for the Organisation as the commence next phase of their journey!!
- Support Head of HR in the development of a resourcing functions, with focus on acquisition and employer brand to enable the organisation to meet its current and future needs whilst managing business risk.
- Develop the resourcing policy and process which will shape and evolve the approach to resourcing that builds the culture in line with values and strategy aims.
- Develop line manager upskill workshop to ensure all hiring managers are competent to recruit.
- Working with senior managers and HR Business Partners to undertake key resourcing requirements to ensure that development of resourcing strategies meet both current and future organisation needs.
- Maintain an efficient communication with hiring managers throughout the process and conduct competency-based interviews.
- Provide detailed constructive feedback to all candidates who request feedback following interviews. Manage the offer, negotiation and closing process including working closely with the HR Administrators to ensure accuracy of offers.
- Ensure line mangers maintain regular contact with the new colleague until they join the organisation.
- Devise and implement recruitment plans, campaigns and activity within agreed deadlines ensuring that recruiting managers are properly consulted and informed.
- Act as the recruitment subject matter expert on employee resourcing strategies to provide innovative, cost effective and timely solutions.
- Appoint and work with 3rd party providers for the management of recruitment campaigns and the supply of interim and permanent appointments. Ensure appropriate contract in place for each provider with negotiated prefer rates in operation.
- Develop and embed effective resources practices from initiation through to on-boarding.
- Proactively identify continuous process improvement opportunities, developing solutions and driving through required changes.
- Support Head of HR in the building and managing of annual budgets.
- Introduce innovative sourcing solutions and building of talent pipelines.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience of creating and implementing resourcing / workforce planning interventions that have a visible impact on organisational success.
- Strong knowledge of resourcing practices and their contribution to business success.
- Ability to work with data and analytics to demonstrate impact and return on investment.
- Communicate challenges and influence a variety of stakeholders effectively. Ability to present sound and well-reasoned arguments to convince others. Draw from a range of strategies to persuade people in a way that results in agreement or behaviour change.
We are looking for an exceptional Candidate who will bring fresh perspective of the outside world to constructively challenge current working practices leading to added business value. This is a superb "green field" opportunity by where you can really stamp your mark and work with the business as it evolves through the next stage.
If you are looking for a challenging role with a reputable organisation as it embarks on the next phase of its evolution and can clearly demonstrate the above capabilities, we are keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.