STEM Staffing Limited
salary: 45000.00 British Pound . GBP Annual
Alsager, Cheshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
I am currently recruiting for experienced Analyser Technicians for multiple permanent field service engineer based positions. The role would best suited to a field service engineer with Analyser Technician or Instrument Technician experience working within the oil / gas /petrochemical / process sectors.
The company is a very reputable and growing business based in Cheshire that designs and builds a range of complex process equipment that goes out to a range of sectors including Oil, Gas, Renewables, Nuclear, Process and Utilities. All products are designed and built within the same facility and then commissioned on site with scheduled servicing and maintenance.
Due to growth they are seeking to employ Field Service Engineers to the service division. The role would involve servicing clients analytical equipment on scheduled site visits.
* Service and commissioning of Burdomat precision dosing units for the drinks industries.
* Service and commissioning of process instrumentation Pressure / level / temperature and flow.
* Service and commissioning of Process Analysers including CEMs systems, gas chromatographs (GC), dew point analysers.
* Maintenance and Calibration of Gas detections both fixed and portable.
* Commissioning of pressure let down and sample systems
* Conduct In-house Factory Acceptance Tests (FATs) for clients
* Conduct Site Acceptance Tests (SATs) for clients
* Provide assistance with spare parts orders including ordering and packing.
* Compiling service reports.
* Responsible for their own health and safety and that of others and undertake the obligations as defined within the Company H&S Manual.
* Liquid Chromatography (LC) experience
* Mass Spectrometry (MS) experience
* Gas Chromatography (GC) experience
Industry Experience that is helpful:
* Oil & Gas
* Petrochem or Chemical
* Food and Beverage Industry
* Company Vehicle
* Overtime Bonus Plus on-call bonus paid at £30 per hour
* Private Medical Insurance
* Food Allowance and accomodation paid for when away from home
This is an excellent opportunity for the service engineer to work with a progressive forward thinking company at a time of organised structured growth.
If this sounds like something you could be interested in the feel free to click the link below to apply and a consultant will come back with further information to discuss in more detail?