Few advertisers do not entertain applications from outside of Hong Kong. Please click apply, to check if you are allowed to.
Infrastructure Program Manager
Not Provided, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Other
We're looking for a candidate to this position in an exciting company.
- Be accountable to the project sponsors and steering committees for the production of deliverables within agreed timescale, quality and budget
- Create and manage the project budget
- Create, manage and review the IT project plan(s) and its costs and resources with the IT PMO and project sponsors
- Ensure all project commitments are met; Monitor and report on progress in accordance with the PMO requirements
- Diagnose and evaluate potential risks and issues throughout the project; Report regularly to the project sponsors and steering committees with regard to such risks and executing appropriate plans to contain them
- Ensure appropriate standards are adopted and that effective quality controls are built into the project plan and that mechanisms are in place to assure it
- Ensure appropriate change management processes are implemented
- At least 10 years of experience in an IT environment, with 5+ years in project management of medium to large scale IT Infrastructure projects.
- Solid understanding and practical application of program management practices (e.g. Prince2 or PMP)
- Solid understanding of the ITIL with ITIL foundation certificate
- Strong self-initiation, problem solving skills and can-do spirit
- Good experience in network design and implementation projects