HSE Technician ll
NES Fircroft 70.00 US Dollar . USD Per hour
Superior, Wisconsin, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Mining / Oil / Gas
NES Global Talent is excited to announce that our Chicago office has a brand new job opportunity with a national oil and gas organization at their refinery in Northern WI for a HSE Technician.
This individual would be employed on a contract basis and be part of the Rebuild project and be responsible for both training new employees on site safety procedures, as well as ensuring current contractors are following company safety procedures while on site. If this sounds like a great opportunity for yourself or someone you know, please reach out to Tom Rebellato at . Additional job details can be found below.
Location: Superior, WI.
Hours: M-F50 hours per week.
Pay Range: $60-$70/hr. depending on experience + per diem for candidates that qualify.
Duration: Contract will start ASAP and can be expected to last 12-18 months.
- Accountable for conducting site HSE orientation and training for all areas.
- Responsible for ensuring that the Rebuild Project Health and Safety Plan and the Contaminated Piping, Equipment and Material Disposal Plan are adhered to.
- Accountable for attending contractor safety meetings.
- Responsible for the HSE compliance of contractors and CMT personnel.
- Responsible for monitoring safe work practices of contractors.
- Responsible for investigating HSE related violations and incidents.
- Responsible for inspecting the site and ensuring clean up procedures, waste disposal and sanitation practices are in accordance with statutory regulations.
- Responsible for communicating with Operations in the daily safeguarding of the facilities and personnel, including developing and monitoring of safe work practices of Rebuild Project contractors.
- Must have at least 15+ years of HSE related experience dealing mostly with preventative safety.
- Must have at least 8+ years of refinery experience.
- Must have previous experience developing and delivering HSE educational material to new hires.
- Must have ASP certification or equivalent certification.
- Any Journeyman certifications would be a big plus.
- Candidates local to the Northern WI/MN region would be a big plus.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.