PK Education 170.00 British Pound . GBP Per day
Wakefield, Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Job type: temporary
Job industry: Education
History Teacher Wakefield
PK Education are recruiting for a History Teacher to work on supply at a secondary school in Wakefield. This position requires a secondary qualified History Teacher to deliver lessons across KS3 and KS4 on a long term basis. Experience teaching other Humanities subjects would be desirable, but are not essential for this role. This position is starting ASAP and is suitable for experienced teachers and NQTs.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold QTS or equivalent recognized UK teaching qualifications
• Have recent experience teaching KS3 & KS4 History
• Have an enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to undertake a new disclosure
• Have a good knowledge of the current National Curriculum
At PK education we offer you the following benefits:
• Competitive rates of pay (AWR Compliant).
• Short term and long-term positions to match your preferences.
• Support and feedback from an experienced and friendly local team.
If you are interested in Humanities teaching opportunities in Wakefield or if you are looking for alternative supply work across West Yorkshire and would like to hear more, please visit our website