HGV Class 1/C+E Day & Night Trunker
Anonymous 17.25 British Pound . GBP Per hour
Derby, Derbyshire, United Kingdom
Job type: temporary
Job industry: Transport & Logistics
WDE RECRUITMENT - MOBILE NO. (phone number removed)
WDE are very pleased to be working with our Client who have earned their reputation for being a strong Market Leader with safe & timely operations, specialising in contract logistics and working with high volume suppliers. Our client is seeking a First-Class Day and Night Trunker who can take their responsibilities for transporting and delivering safely seriously and be mindful that they are representing the overall interest of the company and their customers whilst at work.
* To work out of their site in Derby
* Our client has a modern and well-maintained fleet, we are looking for someone who is passionate about driving fridge vehicles, treating the vehicle, yourself and other road users with courtesy and care.
* Our client has the flexibility to offer you fixed shifts, regular work and an ASAP start, shift times needing covered at the moment are1000am, 1200noon and 2401.
If you are reliable and obliging in your approach to work you will be a perfect match for our client. To drive for this market leading company must hold
* A full UK HGV Class 1 / C+E licence showing no more than 6 points, with at least 1 year on-road experience
* An up-to-date UK CPC and Digital Tachograph Card
* A full understanding of driver hours and the working time directive legislation
* Be proficient at driving at night, or for day drivers being able to work long hours.
* English language skills enough be able to get signatures and understand instructions relating to your run and delivery.
WDE is consistent with their unmatched quality of service therefore interested candidates please obtain 2 credible references prior to contacting me on (phone number removed) - Fran
Thanking you All in advance for your consideration, prompt replies and for calling me today to become part of our winning team