SPECTRAFORCE TECHNOLOGIES Inc.
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Title: Helpdesk Analyst
Duration: 6 months
Location: Richmond VA 23219
- Answering and logging all incoming calls and emails.
- Log all interactions in the Helpdesk ticketing software with high accuracy and attention to detail.
- Provide a positive customer experience and build strong relationships by demonstrating an understanding of the
issue, and provide timely follow up and resolution.
- Uses analytical skills to resolve, and have a deep understanding of incoming requests.
- Develops and builds knowledge of supported hardware, software, OS, network, Windows, and telecommunication
platforms by engaging and learning from other groups and teams.
- Follows all applicable standards and SOP's.
- Provide 24 hour on call support as required; assist in projects as needed.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently, under minimal direct supervision.
- Strong analytical, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills required.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- provided by Dice