Head of Account Management Business Development
London City, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Consulting & Corporate Strategy
The employer is a renowned Market Research Consultancy.
- Develop prospective clients and negotiate them down the sales funnel, conducting meetings and demonstrating the value added by our Market Research client. Achieve a personal revenue target.
- Lead on strategy, product innovation and client growth / account management.
- Direct the marketing team in line with commercial objectives, designed in conjunction with the Sales & Marketing Director.
- Add further heads to the sales team as you build a commercial function in your own image.
- 5+ years B2B sales experience +
- A knowledge of the Market Research space
- Deep knowledge of selling consultatively
- Strong experience building a pipeline and qualifying opportunities
- Strength in building and managing relationships with C-level executives
- Familiar with managing the full sales cycle from prospect through to close
- Preference for managing a team
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to sell bespoke solutions