Graduate/Trainee Technical Engineer
Anonymous 26000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Marlow, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Construction
Do you have a keen interest in civil/structural engineering?
Do you ideally have a formal qualification in engineering? (ideally structural or civil)
Are you looking to gain all round experience in a smaller environment where you can learn and progress into project management?
Do you have AutoCAD experience? (about 20-30% of the work will be drawings related and the remainder will be design and customer/project related)
Working within a small team of 3, this role will provide a lot of scope for development.
Based just outside of Marlow, Bucks, you will need to be a car driver due to location
Key Responsibilities will be:
* Excellent AutoCAD software skills in 2D&3D.
* Ability to design steel fixings for the concrete structures, brickwork and stonework support
* Able to find sustainable and innovative solutions
* Interest in creating BIM library in the company data base.
* Seeking to update and improve technical information in the company.
* Familiarity with British Standard and Eurocodes
* Regular communication with partners, deep understanding about construction fixings, specifications, installation.
* Ability to speak with clients over the phone and present technical information
* Work under pressure and handle few projects or queries at the same time
* Good communication skills