Graduate Site Engineer - Worthing
Anonymous 80.00 British Pound . GBP Per day
Worthing, Sussex, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Construction
Graduate Civil Engineer - Worthing, Kent - Development Programme 2019
Our client are looking to take on a graduate on thier programme will help you develop your skills and experience, build on your degree and help you realise your career goals that much quicker.
As a Graduate Civil Engineer you will complete all aspects of the 6 month graduate programme, including the delivery of two key projects, and training and development that is unique to our client.
What you'll do:
* Carry out the setting out of the works as part of the contract requirements
* Communicate to the workforce by sketches or other means
* Be involved in the take-off of materials for construction
* Have responsibility for undertaking and recording initial site surveys
* Commit to the requirements of Skanska's environment and health and safety policies
Who you are:
* Studying to degree level, or having completed an-ICE accredited Civil Engineering Degree.
* No previous experience in construction is required but you will want to help us shape the future and build for a better society
What we offer:
* A graduate network and professional support group
* The opportunity to work towards membership of your chosen professional body
* Project management and leadership development
If you would like to apply for this position, please call Ross head office on (Apply online only) or (Monday-Friday, 08:00-18:00)
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice