Few advertisers do not entertain applications from outside of Switzerland. Please click apply, to check if you are allowed to.
Global Sales Training Manager
Turgi, Aargau, Switzerland
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Other
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Responsible for creating the overall Business Line training strategy and roadmap for ABB and Partner sales personnel
- Monitoring global business line sales competencies, analyze results and initiates actions to improve key competencies
- Identify new training needs and requirements for new courses, covering needs to technical-, segment-, application-, commercial- and process- skills.
- Drive development of new defined training content and maintain all existing training material (On-site, e-learnings, webinars)
- Ensure training content is available for customers and partners
- Organization of on-site training events (e.g.: Technical expert days, Sales conferences)
- Coordination training activities with Business level and Product Management
- University degree in Engineering or technical apprenticeship with further education
- At least 2-4 years of relevant work experience in the field of Sales and/or Training
- Knowledge of Drives products, industry segments, key applications and sales processes is an advantage
- Ability to work in a multinational environment and in a matrix organization.
- Analytical thinking, and good conceptual skills
- Excellent organization and planning capabilities
- Strong customer orientation
- International experience is an advantage
- Fluent in English, German or any other language advantageous