Georgia Locals Only ::::::: Sr. Java Developer Maddy J
Paramount Software Solutions, Inc
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Title: Sr. Java Developer
Location: 2 Peachtree Street NW, Atlanta, GA 30303
Duration: 12 Months
**Initially remote work and should be onsite once business practices return to normal**
- Java Developer responsibilities include the integration and design of new application systems and/or life-cycle enhancement to existing complex multi-platform (Java) Department of Human Services Systems.
- Responsible for determining the scope of the assigned project(s) by assessing requirements from business and technical/network personnel.
- Responsible for evaluation and selection of the appropriate technical platform for the system.
- Work will include integration planning, integration analysis across multiple technical platforms, integration analysis across DHS to include both global system design and detailed program design for complex processes or interfaces, review of database design of new data structures, and suggested modifications to existing data structures.
- Effectively documents and teaches the structure and function of the new application and/or enhancements resulting from the assigned project(s) to other Web Application Managers and senior technical personnel to insure that the new systems or enhancements operate smooth in DHS's OIT environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3 years of Team lead experience
- 8 years of experience in web development which includes the programming/ development of web applications
- 6 years of experience with Java/J2EE, Spring MVC, Hibernate, EJB, Spring. Angular JS
- Experience leading large and small application development teams
- Experience integrating applications and designing and developing web services and frameworks; extensive
- front and back end experience required.
- Experience with Integration Eligibility applications or Health and Human services applications preferred
- Excellent communication is a MUST.
- provided by Dice