Please scroll down, To apply
Geologist (Tunnel / Slope Mapping)
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
Experience / Job Description
- 10 Year of experience in NATM / Drill & Blast Tunnel Construction and Open Cut excavation.
- Experience in underground Mapping in Tunnel & Preparation of Face Log, Wall Log, calculation of RMR, etc.
- Experience in performing engineering geology / geological engineering for major civil works including landslides / tunnel / slope stability, rockfall mitigation, rock mechanics, blasting, retaining structures, earth embankments and tunnels.
- Report writing and review.
- Oversight of and direction for laboratory testing of soil and rock.
- Helping manage geotechnical construction observation.
- Degree in Geology or Geotechnical Engineering. Master's Degree is a plus.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.