Group A LLC
Pleasanton, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
GroupA is currently seeking a Gainsight Database Administrator to join our team in Pleasanton, CA!
Our Customer Success Enablement team is looking for a Gainsight Database Administrator to provide project management, administration of the Gainsight implementation, and maintenance of our Customer Success programs. This role is responsible for overall Gainsight strategy, administration, and implementation.
The Gainsight Database Administrator is a role requiring extensive interaction and collaboration across multiple groups within the organization who are involved in the launch of new programs and projects. We are looking for a self-starter who will be comfortable working across multiple teams, often with tight deadlines.
This position is located in Pleasanton and will start as remote due to COVID19.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for optimization of architecture and configuration of Gainsight environment
- Coordinate internally to help identify the sources, metrics, frequency, and granularity of data
- Configure and optimize Gainsight to internal customers (including integrations, reports, dashboards, and workflows)
- Manage Gainsight's acquisition strategy and platform upgrades
- Partner with cross-functional teams to learn their business needs and how it may impact core systems such as Salesforce, Altify, and Gainsight
- Support business strategy development for the Services organization and manage mapping, documenting, and implementing core processes
- Design business rules that analyze customer data to trigger actions for end-users to proactively engage with customers
- Align to strategic programs and facilitate workflow configuration to support
Maintenance and Support:
- Manage user accounts, groups and security settings within Gainsight and Salesforce
- Make recommendations to improve efficiencies through development and adoption of best practices and standard procedures based on product releases
- Monitor system performance, data integrity, and user activity
- Manage Gainsight Support Tickets
- Prepare Services for additional functionality
- 3+ years of experience in Gainsight Database Administration
- A Bachelor's degree in a closely related technical discipline
- Prior operations experience
- 3 + years of Experience with Gainsight, Salesforce, and Altify
- High understanding of object-oriented concepts and fundamentals of logic
- Excellent organizational, presentation and communication skills
- Strong problem solving, prioritization, facilitation, and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in managing enterprise-wide projects at scale
- Capable of translating complex issues into simple terms to facilitate discussion and decision
- Able to identify relationships between programs and determine the impact on other programs
- Strong interpersonal skills and capable of building strong relationships across multiple teams and time zones
- Able to drive collaboration, find consensus and influence multiple teams
- Experience in Customer Success is a plus
- MUST BE Gainsight Administrator Certified
We are working remotely until Jan 1, 2021. Local to the Bay Area candidates are preferred for this role.
- How many years of Customer Success experience do you have?
- How many years of Gainsight Database Administration experience do you have?
- How many years of Managing enterprise-wide projects experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- When are you available for an interview or phone screen? Please list 2-3 dates and times or ranges of times.
- Are you Gainsight Admin Certified?