Barcelona City, Barcelona, Spain
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Expires at: 2019-01-04
Glovo is building the future of cities by enabling anyone to get any product from any store in their city delivered in minutes. Our goal is to provide on-demand delivery infrastructure for every city in the world.
We are constantly looking for talented and passionate engineers to join the team in our Barcelona office.
You are someone who loves working in a high-paced startup environment. You enjoy tackling different problems and take pride in delivering thought-through, well designed, flexible and easy to use solutions. You work well with other top-level engineers and value constructive feedback that helps you grow as a professional. You are not afraid of getting your hands dirty with a platform or technology that you don't know and are always eager to learn something new.
If this sounds like you and you are up for a challenge, keep reading!
As a Full-stack Engineer at Glovo you will:
- Join one of our teams (Customer Experience, Logistics, Content and Partners, Growth, B2B, Platform) on a mission of constantly improving the product
- Develop software using modern engineering approaches and agile principles
- Own your deliverables from start to finish
- Participate in the team's life and contribute to decision-making
- Computer Science or similar degree
- At least 2 years of relevant full-time experience
- Good knowledge of ES5 & ES6
- Experience with back-end development (Java or Node.js)
- Vivid interest in at least one area outside of coding (architecture, UI, algorithms, optimization, automation, etc.)
- Good English
- Experience with Vue.js, React.js or Angular.js
- Experience with native mobile apps
- Participation in open source projects is a huge plus
- Equity plan
- Unlimited Glovos (zero delivery fee on your Glovo orders)
- A selection of fresh fruits and snacks
- Gym membership discounts
- Weekly team lunches
- Back to School Fridays (it's all about learning and sharing knowledge)
- Team building activities
- Relocation package and Visa sponsorship if needed
- The opportunity to change the world and see how everyone uses the product you build
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture