Frontend Developer (ReactJS/AngularJS)
Avesta Computer Services
Bethesda, Maryland, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Our client is a rapidly growing, venture-backed technology company with a strong reputation as the leading provider of integrated marketing and analytics solutions, headquartered in Bethesda, MD.
Our client is seeking a Frontend Developer to collaborate with a group of elite software engineers to design and build our marque product in implementing exceptional modern, responsive user experiences and build the back-end API layer.
If you are experienced in a variety of front-end frameworks, back-end languages, SQL/No-SQL database technologies and have excellent communication skills, then we want to talk with you right away!
What We re Looking for In You
- A development athlete with 3+ years experience and a passion for understanding business challenges and requirements and turning them into working software.
- Solid experience building AWS based products using React.Js (preferred) or Angular.Js
- Working experience in a wide variety of databases, including both NoSQL databases (MongoDB, ElasticSearch Preferred) and relational databases ( Oracle preferred)
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Scrum or Kanban process
- Experience with Java 8 and AWS certification will be a big plus
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, DevOps tools, and Unit testing
- Enjoy a challenge and thrive on learning and working in a fast-paced, performance-oriented culture with intelligent people
- Have an exceptional level of integrity, raw intelligence, creativity, energy, and passion
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Previous experience working on systems that use AWS for hosting and experience with AWS products such as SQS, EMR, and ELB preferred
- Comfortable with some or all of the following front-end frameworks and libraries referred: Bootstrap, Backbone.js, Grunt, Typescript, Assemble.io, and/or Bower.io
- Medical/Dental/Vision and Flex Spending Account
- Paid holidays and vacation
- 401k plan
- Parking or public transportation travel allowance
- Lots more!
Resume to com- provided by Dice