Igloo Products Corp.
Houston, Texas, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Retail & Consumer Products
Igloo continues to be instrumental in redefining how consumers live, work and play. We work smart every day to innovate, create, and make it easier for our consumers to get out, work hard and play even harder. For over 70 years, Igloo has been the worldwide leader in ice chest coolers, cooler bags, lunch boxes, and hydration systems.
The Analyst, Demand Planning will be an integral member of the Commercial Strategy and Sales Operations team and report to the Director, Global Forecasting and S&OP. This role will be responsible for all aspects of demand forecasting and will lead the monthly activities that will impact the overall strategy and go to market execution.
Individual will serve as the liaison and communication leader between Sales, Operations, Marketing and Finance related to production levels, consumption and product launch timing. If you are seeking a culture that empowers, builds and innovates, we would welcome the opportunity to have a high potential individual join and elevate our team's capabilities.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate forecast process and maintain a rolling 12-month unit forecast at a SKU and customer level among smaller customers.
- Develop analytics to support decision making at all levels and across functions
- Lead monthly forecast reviews with account managers
- Call meetings to solve unplanned demand changes
· Ensure alignment between demand requirements and supply capabilities
· Own KPI tracking and publishing from forecasting submission compliance to forecasting accuracy to over/under consumption to case fill rates
· Review, analyze and take action based on available retailer point-of-sale information to ensure proper replenishment with seasonal understanding
· Publish Excess and Obsolete data and distribute per departmental requirements.
- Participate in the development and implementation of process improvements
- Collaborate with Finance team on ad hoc projects and tasks as needed
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
· Bachelor's Degree
· At least 2 years of work experience in Forecasting, Sales Analysis, Demand Planning, Supply Planning and Inventory Management and S&OP within manufacturing organization
· Advanced skills in analytics and advanced proficiency with MS Office, including Excel (e.g., pivots, advanced formulas) & PowerPoint
· Communicating clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing; analyzing problems, identifying alternative solutions and implementing recommendations
· Master's Degree
· Experience working with Oracle or SAP
· Proven track record of delivering above expectations in a result-oriented culture
Work Relationships & Environment:
· Working Relationships: Sales, Finance, IT, Marketing, Product and Supply Chain
· Work Environment:
o Work Location: Katy, Texas
o Travel Requirements: