Financial Crimes/ Customer Service Specialist
Birmingham, Alabama, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Banking & Financial Services
Ref ID: 00568502
Classification: Customer Service Representative
Compensation: $14.25 to $15.00 hourly
Financial Crimes/ Customer Service Representative Openings!
Available Positions for Financial Crimes/ Customer Service Representatives! 6 Weeks of training from 12 PM - 9 PM then move into Exact hours are 2:45p-11:15p M- F Sat 8-5 You are off Sunday & one weekday.
OfficeTeam has a challenging career opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative in the growing Banking industry. Are you always outgoing and sociable? This could be a great position for you. Be prepared to come into a dynamic and fast-paced environment in this role. This long-term temporary-to-full-time Customer Service Representative position in Homewood, Alabama could be perfect for you!
- Organize and route incoming telephone calls
- Field and send out send written business correspondence
- Be a part of business development by by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Contribute accurate, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
- 2+ years' experience of proven performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment desired
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Ability to use multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Practical knowledge of Prior Call Center
- Call Center Operations experience preferred
- Solid understanding of call centers
- Background working with Financial Crime
- Demonstrated knowledge of Inbound Call Center
- General familiarity with Previous Call Center
- Adeptness in High Volume Call Center
- Fast Paced Call Center experience
- Knowledge of Call Center Customer Service
- Call Center Metrics experience
- Customer service experience highly preferred
- A consistently positive approach to your work that is rooted in a businesslike professionalism
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service and office administrative skills
- Proven experience going the extra mile to solve complex customer inquiries via extensive research
- Solid understanding of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
- Excellent problem solving skills in Microsoft Office applications
If you seek to deliver great customer outcomes and want to improve your customer service skills to deliver personalized service specific to individual customer needs, we want to hear from you now. Apply today!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities - fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at or visit to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.