Finance PAYE Administrator
Anonymous 17000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Accounting
Working for a large corporate company within a Finance customer service and administration role where you will be offering support and advising on PAYE.
Key aspects of the role will include:
* General Administration
* Processing contractor timesheets on to the pay and bill system AS400
* Looking into timesheet exceptions
* Setting up clients on the ETS engine so they are able to view and authorise contractors hours worked
* Dispatch of Sales invoices with ALL relevant and required back up
* Ensure there is a timely resolution on Sales Ledger Queries
* To ensure all Standard Operating Procedures are up to date
* To complete a daily Productivity Tracker
* To be involved with input to Problem Solving sessions
* To create and develop effective working relationships with other departments and clients
* Professional and General staffing image matching through Tempest and DNA
* Copy invoice and timesheet requests
* Chasing of missing images
* Quality Checks
* Action Mailboxes - EXAMPLE, queries, timesheet request, processing
* Support in other teams where needed
* Update skills matrix with new skills learnt
* Attendance and running of the morning team huddle
* Identifying processes for improvement to drive down DSO and EVA
* To ensure that calls are answered within 3 rings and abandoned calls are kept below 5%.
* Resolve queries within agreed SLA
* To ensure that all emails and inbound calls receive a response within agreed SLA.
* To ensure contractors/umbrellas and third parties are on-boarded within agreed SLA
* Take ownership of actions with regards to calls, emails and queries
* Manage a set of accounts ensuring that contractors are paid on time and any queries are rectified within a timely manner.
* The ability to work towards deadlines
* To prioritise workload, along with effective time management
* To be pro-active rather than reactive and ensure Contractors are paid within the pay schedule guidelines, and to manage expectations regarding time & payment.
* Acting as a first point of contact for contractors, whether they are working through a Ltd, 3rd party or Umbrella company regarding financial queries, company documents and VAT registration, etc.
* Liaising with 3rd parties, Umbrella companies, clients and internal/ external consultants and contractors, maintaining an open communication channel.
* Ensure a good knowledge & compliance to existing Business Standards, policies & practices, actively highlighting any revision requirements.
* Raising client specific bills in the correct format
* Complete reconciliations from AS400/Tempest data to client specific data
* Liaising with Front Office and the Client in a professional manner
* Dispatch of Sales invoices with ALL relevant and required back up as specified by the client
* Driving down unbilled
* Review specific bills to maximize DSO and EVA
* Review of Credit Notes
* Liaise with Front Office to improve billing processes
Skills and Experience required
* You must have experience of customer service and have PAYE knowledge
* Excellent customer service skills
* Good communication
* Strong attention to detail
* Confident working with customers and colleagues over the phone
This role is paying £17k and is based near Birmingham.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy