Field Service Technician I - A+
Boca Raton, Florida, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
As part of a leading IT managed services specialist with more than 12,000 associates worldwide, we rely on the personal relationships we build with our consultants and the clients who depend on them. Join the e X cell team.
For this position as a Field Service Technician, we re looking for candidates with A+ certification and the ability to work on a flexible schedule.
Work hours are expected to be Tuesday-Saturday with Sunday and Monday off.
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems
- Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups
- Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed
- Determines and recommends which products or services best fit the customers' needs
- Relies on instructions and established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Works under immediate supervision
- Entry level - 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- CompTIA A+ certification required
- Knowledge of commonly-used tech support concepts, practices, and procedures
- Primary job functions typically carried out under direction of a project leader or manager
- May require an Associate's Degree or equivalent
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. ** e X cell Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** e X cell , a division of CompuCom Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit . - provided by Dice