Field Sales Executive- Lifting Equipment
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Construction
Would you like to work for one of Europe's leading supplier of lifting machinery? If so, our clients are seeking a proactive and highly motivated individual to work as a Field Sales Executive, ideally with experience in the Plant rental arena, covering the M1 Corridor- East of England.
* Increasing the customer base, by making appointments and visiting potential customers
* Following up leads
* Building relationships with new clients
* Identifying and managing sales opportunities
* Keeping up to date with business opportunities in the industry
* Managing field diary and customer visit paperwork
* The successful candidate will be field based so will spend a lot of time travelling and this may involve some overnight stays.
* Visit the one of their depots on a weekly basis to discuss progress.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
* Demonstrate a successful background in field sales and business development
* Ideally is use to selling technical products in particular in cranes, plant, powered access equipment or construction.
* Ideally experienced in the plant sector
* Planning and Organisational Skills
* Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
* Commercial Awareness.
* Result Driven
* Skilled Negotiator
* Driving Licence
SALARY: NEGOTIABLE- DOE+ BONUS
Benefits COMPANY CAR