Executive Assistant to the CEO
Barkingside, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Administration
Executive Assistant to the CEO
Location: Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8
Salary: Circa £50k DOE
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Quality Compliance Systems Ltd (QCS) is a fast-growing saas with a clear market leading position in the UK Care sector.
To keep pace, we seek an experienced Executive Assistant to work with the CEO and be responsible for performing high-level administrative support to the delivery of the business' overall strategic objectives.
The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritising tasks in a fast-paced environment. This seasoned Executive Assistant will be experienced reporting directly to senior management. They will have exceptional written and verbal communication skills and advanced Microsoft Office skills.
Does the above paragraph describe you? Then ask yourself:
Are you a natural when it comes to organisation and project management?
Are you an excellent listener?
Aare you a superhero when it comes to multi-tasking and working well at pace?
If you confidently answer 'yes' to the three questions above, read on to learn more!
The Executive Assistant role:
* Schedule meetings and appointments, diary management and manage travel itineraries.
* Attend relevant meetings with CEO and for the CEO to capture actions and ensure follow up.
* Support CEO in planning activities and commitments to maximise impact.
* Provide a sounding board to CEO.
* Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients. Responding to all routine and non-routine enquiries.
* Uses multiple computer applications to support key administrative functions.
* Provide research and analysis as and when requested.
* Draft briefing docs for team members as well as correspondence.
* Record minutes or notes of meetings as required and ensure follow up on action points from meetings as and when required.
* Assisting with personal affairs of CEO as and when requested.
The multi-tasking superhero appointed to the Executive Assistant role will be:
* Educated to degree level or equivalent.
* Have demonstrable knowledge and experience working as a PA/ EA reporting directly to senior management.
* Have proven advanced technical and computer skills to support Microsoft Office skills, emphasis on PowerPoint, Excel, electronic calendar management, various video conference and email applications.
* Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills.
* Have strong analytical/problem-solving skills using sound judgment.
* Possess excellent writing skills.
* Hold strong organisational, project management and problem-solving skills with multi-tasking abilities.
* Is a producer of high quality work, high standards are of the utmost importance.
* Is a capable team player with the proven ability to delegate duties.
* Is a natural at juggling priorities and meeting deadlines with accuracy.
* Capable of producing minutes of meetings and draft/edit written documents independently
QCS is an Investors in People Silver Award winning company.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity based in Uxbridge UB8. QCS supports flexible working with a core hours policy.
Benefits include pension, Perkbox employee rewards (childcare vouchers, cycle to work plus dining, shopping and entertainment discounts), parking paid and local gym membership.
Closing date for applications is Monday, August 19th, 2019
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear from us within four weeks please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.