Few advertisers do not entertain applications from outside of Switzerland. Please click apply, to check if you are allowed to.
European Senior Sales Executive - Cryptocurrency & Quantitative Tradin
Zürich, Zurich, Switzerland
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Responsibility for sales to new and existing clients
- Developing and growing the EMEA region for AlgoTrader with a particular focus on CH and DE markets
- Manage the entire sales process from business development, lead qualification, business analysis, client presentations through to negotiation and deal closing
- Supporting clients through the implementation process and on-going Account Management duties
- Cooperate with internal teams like marketing, pre-sales and sales support to increase sales through participating in the construction and delivery of successful go-to-market campaigns oriented towards the EMEA region
- As a seasoned and successful new business sales professional, you will be expected to hit sales targets and be measured primarily on delivering new business
- Minimum 10 years of strategic B2B consultative solution sales experience
- Existing network within Sell-side firms and banks in particular
- Experience in trading and execution management solutions highly favoured.
- Proven experience in selling Financial Services Technology Solutions to multiple levels within client organizations, up to and including C-Suite management
- Proven track record of meeting new business sales targets in excess of USD 1 million annual sales quota with a quarterly target focus
- Must be able to proactively develop outbound prospects as well qualifying and managing in-bound leads from our marketing and branding efforts
- Extensive experience in building and maintaining strategic account and partnership relationships in Financial Services
- Generation of go-to-market and sales execution strategies for different target groups
- Be a team player and happy to work with the global team and processes in terms of reporting, opportunity management and forecasting
- Experience in working in a distributed global environment
- Master's degree or higher in Business or Engineering.
- Strong background and deep interest in crypto and digital asset trading
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and oral)
- Have a strong new business hunter mentality
- Ability to manage multiple and complex solution sales processes to successful closure and closure rates