Engineering Manager (Electrical Biased)
salary: 45000.00 British Pound . GBP Annual
Rotherham, Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
Circa £40,000 + (including bonus)
* Company Car
* Career Progression
* Monday - Friday Days'
We are currently looking for engineers with managerial experience to take on a new and exciting role within a manufacturing company. This is an excellent opportunity for an engineering manager with electrical experience to join a fast growing business
This engineering manager position will be reporting directly to the head of engineering and will be split mostly management and leadership with occasional hands on duties
The ideal candidate will have come from an industrial environment and have experience with managerial and leadership in their most recent role.
Typical duties will include
* Safely and effectively manage the day to day engineering operations
* Leading and managing of a team of experienced maintenance engineers
* Writing maintenance schedules
* Design and implement pre planned maintenance schedules
* Continuously looking at the engineering processes and advising of changes and improvements
* Setting & managing budgets within engineering
* Monthly meetings with the Head of Engineering
* Appraisals & disciplinaries
* Recruit employees; assign, direct, and evaluate their work; and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
* Excellent communication skills
* Electrical qualification
£35k basic + up to 15% bonus, annual pay reviews, company vehicle, opportunity to progress & develop career.
For further information, please click apply or contact Calvin at Westerland Recruitment
Jobs considered for this role: Engineering supervisor, engineering manager, charge hand, team leader, engineering team leader, senior engineer, senior technician, maintenance manager, maintenance supervisor