EMCOR UK 35000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Gloucester, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
EMCOR UK are currently recruiting for an experienced Electrician to join our team Covering Worcestershire & Gloucestershire areas. Applicants must have 17th / 18th Edition with 2391 Test & Inspect of a huge advantage. The hours for the role are 08:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday 40 hours per week.
* To provide a proactive electrical service to EMCOR and the client.
* To ensure a safe working environment for both EMCOR UK and client team
* SORs and Near Misses - each engineer and yourself to provide at least four SORs/Near Misses per month.
* Work with colleagues to ensure effective and efficient team processes and procedures focussing on continuous improvement
* To support key EMCOR UK strategic initiatives as required
* To carry out PPM and reactive tasks ensuring completion on time each month.
* Carry our minor electrical works.
* Ensure contract are delivered in line with statutory, legislative and contractual requirements ensuring the key HSE KPIs are met and all assets are maintained in line with the agreed maintenance regimes
* Ensure the Electrical Safety process is complied with by the trained engineers and they have a full understanding of, and comply with, the requirements.
* Provide assistance to third parties as and when required.
* Act upon reasonable requests from and instructions from Contract Supervisor.
* To partake on call out roster.
* To work reasonable overtime as and when required.
* Assistance on other sites where requested
* Technical expertise, Electrical qualifications and 18th Edition would be an important prerequisite of the role.
* Knowledge of key operational procedures e.g. time sheets, planned maintenance systems, Quality and Health & Safety.
* Substantial operational and technical experience with demonstrated potential.
* Experience of positively dealing with the resolution of customer problems within specific contracts.
* Demonstrated 'hands-on' technical expertise in a number of key operational areas.
* Smart, presentable appearance
* Personable and approachable
* Good communication skills
* Literate and numerate
* Flexible and adaptable
* A team player with the ability to work from their own initiative