Early Years Teacher required for September Start – GL3
Anonymous 33824.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Gloucester, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
Job type: contract
Job industry: Education
Monarch Education are working closely with an outstanding school in the Gloucestershire GL3 area to appoint a creative and enthusiastic individual who can create a stimulating and imaginative learning environment and inspire young minds. This is a full-time and permanent role.
You will be teacher of a reception class who have varying abilities, which are keen to learn and given an engaging lesson the children are a pleasure to work with. The school itself has a very supportive Leadership Team and you will benefit from their experience and can-do attitude.
* Qualified Teacher Status either PGCE or Cert Ed with QTS
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to inspire and motivate others
* Innovative and resourceful teaching methods
* Positive outlook
* Strong classroom management skills
* Good understanding of EYFS
* Willingness to promote learning
* Flexible and adaptable approach to work
Benefits of working for Monarch Education:
* Dedicated Primary Consultant with a specialist knowledge of working in Education
* Competitive rates of pay to scale
* Opportunity to complete training courses to enhance your CPD portfolio
Once part of the Monarch Education team you will receive £200* for any successful referral of Teachers and Teaching Assistants you send to us.
If this is for you, then what are you waiting for? Apply today!
Please send your CV , once received we aim to come back to you within 48 hours of submission. Alternatively, please call (Apply online only) or text for more information.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities for all candidates as well as adhering to strict Safeguarding procedures. Your application will be subject to 2 educational references and an enhanced DBS check