(EA) Machine Operator Level 1 - D Shift
Twinsburg, Ohio, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Manufacturing Operations
At Rockwell Automation, you will be joining an incredible team of talented individuals who strive for best in class. We have an opening in Twinsburg Ohio for a Machine Operator position. This position sets up and operates a variety of automatic or semi-automatic machines used in the production of the company's product. The Machine Operator works from process sheets or written/verbal instructions given by supervisor to perform production tasks and also checks and inspects operation against predetermined tolerances. This position is in a plant setting with a clean and controlled climate.
May perform one or more of the following:
D - FSS and EO Thursday 4:30pm-4:50am
- Works with Surface Mount Technologies and other machining processes
- Set up and operate multiple machines and work stations at once
- Works with components and full PC board layouts for final product creation
- Creates and applies labels onto PCBs (manually and/or automated)
- Burns firmware programs into electronic components using programming machines
- Prepares reels and feeders for use on surface mount technology (SMT) machines; counts materials and moves to production line
- Sets up and operates optical inspection machine and performs visual classification and repair of rejected boards
- Follows established procedures on routine work and standard operating procedures
- Frequently interacts with peers and customers (typically internal) to exchange or present factual information
- Operates plated through-hole (PTH) machine to install axial, radial and DIP electronic components onto PCBs
- Makes setups and adjustments holding tolerances to blueprint specifications
- Perform other duties as needed
EOE, M/F/Disable, Vet
Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
High School Diploma or GED
At least 18 years of age
1 year of related experience in machining or electronics field preferred
Basic Computer Literacy
Basic Reading and Writing
Operations & Engineering Services
Supply Chain and Operations
No. of Positions:
Twinsburg - Ohio
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley(R) and Rockwell Software(R) product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth - and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at (see application details).
Download the EEO is the Law poster and the supplement for more information.